View Single Post
      08-08-2008, 03:10 AM   #7
moff
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X4M Competition

If you goto the link that I posted (not the E90 link) and then register your interest the guy will pm you, then you need to:

Group Buy Update and procedure:

Payments are nonrefundable once made. Those on the list please PM us your full name, address, email, and phone number and we`ll send the request for payment via Paypal Invoice/Money Request. CA residence will have a different link with CA sales tax added. You will be able to view the price of the intake with FREE shipping to the 48 States. If you reside outside of US, a link with freight specific to your country of residence will be PM to you.

Update(8-6-2008):

The intake kits are being assembled from AFE. Filling the orders will be in batches, first on the list first to ship(after confirming payment of course). We can't promise anyone a time frame since speaking with AFE resulted in no ETA today, but they are working on them as fast as they can. We will update everyone here daily.

Payment is expected within 72 hours starting mid night(pacific time) Sunday, August 10th or we will assume you forfeit your spot on the list and the AFE intake kit will go the the next person on the list. In addition, the GB price will no longer be valid after mid night(pacific time) August 13th.

Update(8-7-2008):

For those who PM the contact info and received the payment link, but couldn't get it to work, please PM us again. For some reason E90post crops our link and the page will not display properly.

Everyone, We need your info, please refer to the above "Group Buy update and procedure". Product price and payment will be provided after we receive your info.

Again, if you weren't following this thread, AFE is assembling these kits as fast as they can, the best ETA I can say is between 1-2 weeks.

I am going to pm my details today and see what happens.

moff

Gone: 2019 X3M Competition, Toronto Red, Adelaide Grey.
Appreciate 0