General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla MYRWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChris View Post
No chance, the M135i are a sports seat, extra support and integrated headrest. Come in Alcantara or leather.

Those Ti ones do look amazing,.... in the 10 year old F21-22 which to me they look almost identical to but ETTO.

Back then those days for me are when.BMW were leagues behind other marquee interiors.
I just meant just in terms of look, rather than the ergonomics of the actual seat itself...

Must say that the 128 has kind of disappointed me in a way... the exterior look is a bit tacky alongside my golf 7.5 and the "black only" grille is a bit marmite... also, so many things that you might actually want on the car are extra cost items, and I ended up at £40k on the configurator quite easily...

... and the armrest cover... that's shocking...
Totally agree on this Dave, I spec'd one to match as close as I could to my M135i. Came out over £40k (probably mine now also would be but wasn't a year ago) thus I'm not sure if the true point with no XDrive, less special seats (contentious but it me, can agree not for everyone) and a fair bit less power and torque.

Propel will say, ah Chris but it's lighter, however U.K. certain in real world driving it would be behind the Mlite.

I think the pricing is about 4K too much but maybe the discounts will adjust yada yada and let's be honest it's good to have options in this segment.