View Single Post
      08-28-2020, 01:18 PM   #2
Gregus330i
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i M Sport

It would help if you also shared the last few cars you owned and highlight the best ones. Because the M135i Xdrive will be perfect for certain people and not for others, depending what each individual looks for in a car. Some people prioritise a nice interior, others won't buy a car unless it has superb suspension on fast bends and going around corners. Some people are completely oblivious to a front wheel drive biased car and it's characteristics, in comparison to a rwd or a different kind of 4wd, like a Subaru or Focus RS, which are rear biased driven, making for a more enjoyable satisfying drive. If you currently have a M140i then you have a car with plenty of character which requires driver skill, particularly in the wet. The M135i Xdrive is very much a plug & play car, like a Golf R or Audi S3/RS 3, which can be driven fast, safely, by most people, which is I suppose a big attraction in itself. The turn in on the M135i is nice & sharp thans to the mechanical Torsen limited slip differential which BMW clearly added to increase driver enthusiast enjoyment. The suspension is also very good, nice and firm being a sports car, in fact I find it excellent at slow and very fast speeds, and I'm highly critical of suspension usually. For me the M135i is a very good, competent all round package as a daily driver. I come from Golf R, Subaru Impreza STi's, Mitsubishi Evo's, Focus RS mk 3 plus many 1970's BMW's, Ford's & 80's hot hatches👍
Appreciate 3
MrFoxy376.50
JustChris17485.50
Soul_Glo13346.00