Thread: E90 New Rims!!!
View Single Post
      02-21-2007, 07:48 PM   #19
BavDom
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

The total weight difference is only 1.5 pounds. I didn't pay anything for shipping because i picked them up. To my surprise, Morr Alloys is located really close to where I live. I recommend picking them up if you live within 200 miles of the Ft Lauderdale Area in Florida. The tires I got are Nankang SP2. I bought those because they had really good value and the reviews on www.tyretest.com were VERY impressive. Definetely as good as the Kumho's SPTs. I got the same wheels because I don't think theres a better wheel design for this car, i'm completely in love with the 162's on the e90s. Of course you may not agree and thats fine if you do or dont, im just answering why i got them. As for MORR alloys they are very proffessional and courteous, they included the original BMW center caps for all four rims as well as the BMW valve stems with the BMW logo (a few nice extras for great customer service=o) ) They even went with me to mount the tires on the car. The total amount i paid including tires was 1440 that is an EXCELLENT price for FOUR 19" RIMS and FOUR LOW PROFILE TIRES. I got the tires from Morr alloys as well. they did say they don't usually sell tires or that they haven't quite incorporated the package of tires and wheels yet. but ask them.
Appreciate 0