The Ultimate Posting Machine
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325I

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eshamas21
yes thats what i would love.... BUT... since im only 19, going to school and only working part time, money wise i dont see that working out... i mean i can have my dad make my monthly payments... but i just dont feel thats the right things to do... id rather just stick with making half the monthly payment and my dad the other half... id just feel better if im somehow chipping in ... Do you guys see e92 328 lease rates going above 500 a month? because for our 745Li we pay somewhere around 1k a month... just tryin to make some sense of all this
Wow im impressed You sound like a pretty responsible kid choosing the cheaper car and wanting to chip in on the price, rather than just having your parents get you the most expensive car possible.

DISCLAIMER: Poster makes no guarantee that the above expressed information is accurate, complete, current, funny, new, spelled correctly, or grammatically correct. The above-stated information is instead provided on an "AS IS" basis, and is subject to revision with or without notice.
Appreciate 0