View Single Post
      01-23-2017, 12:24 PM   #11
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Click821 View Post
These look awesome especially with the brushed finish. I imagine them looking great on LBB
These in a brushed aluminum finish on a LBB M2 would make me look like this guy -->

I can get you hooked up with a set if you would like! Check your PMs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSULLY View Post
I've been eye-balling these since they came out, I think they would look lovely in Brushed Silver on my LBB. The price on these rims now are more then reasonable. I believe this is a hybrid type wheel with a cast face and forged hoop. TSW has been using this technology and many other manufacturers for years, a good quality made one will hold up well. The above mentioned size fitment for our car might be subjectively aggressive for my taste & vehicle but i'm no expert. My opinion would be 20x9 Front & 20x10 Rear to avoid any complications. The weight on this set up is 24lbs & 26lbs in the rear. It's 1 inch larger and almost weigh the same as stock, although OEM is a stronger true forged rim from what I understand. I'd love to own them wrapped with new Pilot Sport 4 S but I'm saving my pennies for a Fabspeed sports cat dp
I can get you set up with both the Brixton's and Sport Cat if you would like! Check your PMs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mint View Post
Dude these look amazing - shame I missed the deal. Any pictures with these on an M2?
I know they are such a pretty wheel. Let me see if I can find some photos of them on an M2! Check your PMs as well.
Appreciate 0