chamras
chamras
Thailand
Rep
Drives: BMW 320iSE

Garage List
2005 320iSE  [0.00]
need help on Bilstein PSS9 on the E90

I have just installed Bilstein PSS9 onto my E90, it is the 2005 BMW 320i model with 1998cc. After installed by Bilstein Technician, the rear seem to feel much better than the stock shock and Spring. But for the front suspension, it seem to have some noise when go over a bump, like those bump they have on the road to prevent you from driving fast in residential area etc. It have this click sound like metal hitting a metal. Yes, the shock were installed properly. So...yesterday I went back to the shop and they removed the front pair of shock again and check for problem. They found no problem at all, so they disassembled them and check for problem. There were no problem at all so they put them back on. The sound seem to be solved but only a little noise can be heard when go over a bump a little too hard or too fast. I am not sure if this sound is normal if your car is lowered about 3-4 cm. from it original height.

Do anyone have any experience with this kind of thing, any help and advice would be very much appreciated.
Appreciate 0