View Single Post
      05-23-2019, 12:11 AM   #3
makeitbetter
Private
Rep
Drives: 21' X5 xdrive40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenmarc View Post
Looking for a sanity check here. I bought my CPO'd OG M2 last week Thursday, and noticed that it was pulling to the right at highway speeds. I took it back to the dealership the following Friday, they performed an alignment on it, and released it to me. On my way home, I found that it was still pulling to the right.

I brought it back to the dealership on Monday, and they performed another alignment. They test drove it and found that it was still pulling to the right. They then put a set of wheels from an M2 Comp on the car, which they said addressed the issue, meaning that there must have been a problem with the tires. To rectify the issue, they ordered a new set of PSS, which they installed today.

I was told that they test drove the car and that all was well, so I picked it up. Lo and behold, on the drive home, it was pulling to the right on the highway exactly as it was before, no change. Any thoughts, ideas, prayers for my sanity? What I expected to be a happy experience has instead become incredibly frustrating.
My 2017, which I purchased as a CPO, also pulls to the right. They replaced the tires when I purchased the car and performed an alignment.

The strange part is it seems to come and go...for this reason I haven't really thought too much about it. I will take a closer look tomorrow on the freeway.

-Mark
Appreciate 0