Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1pher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
My dad was paying over 10% back in the 1980s I can get 3.5% now BUT all Propertys in and around major city's are high

Do I wait for another downturn? Blood in the streets is always a good time to buy right?

Whattama gunna do? Live in the Carolina's in a 1/2 priced mansion, but I don't like the south, we bypass it driving to Miami every winter, just put gas and piss, I can't live where they sell confederate flags at gift shops and Chinese takeout puts peas n carrots in porkfried rice (weird)

i think I love to hate my home town, traffic and noise is calming, going to NC with a couple acres sounds nice but the clean calm area will freak me out, I like our takeout Chinese food "Kowloon" I like our pizza "Regina's" and our clusterfuck roads, it's home

Edit: let me be clear, the south is fine it's just not right for me, I'm also a masshole so likely the south doesn't like me
Please stay up there with your assumptions lol. It’s very active in the South and getting worse (or better for you lol).
We're actually going down to Florida NOW, I'm aware of a few people near Spartanburg SC, Charleston and in Charlotte NC, it took them a few months and they love it.

Plenty do do and see, overall very clean and lots of decent people, I was wrong about the Carolinas full of red necks and trucks with Camo as a good popular color to wear going out for dinner

Good living is where you make it, I'm still going to put "Hillary2020" bumper stickers around just to fuck with the locals as I pass through
Appreciate 0