Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelse92 View Post
2 years, between the people that I know and a couple of investors I work with who flip houses, there’s never a dull moment!
I bet. So I just googled this, I see Waco is about 1.5 hrs away from Dallas. My wife watches that show Fixer Upper with Chip and Joanna Gaines who are in Waco apparently.

Ever heard of the show / them - is it a real thing, are they genuine?

Reason I ask is because I remember my sister in law contacting this other real estate show up here...property brothers I think, where apparently the one brother is a realtor and helps you find a house that needs renos, and the other brother does the work with a team to reno it and you get this beautiful house at the end of the day (sort of like Fixer Upper).

So my sister in law contacts the show because they were looking for a house in Toronto figuring they could help them find something and reno it.

Turns out, its all a sham for TV - the lady on the other end said you already had to have the house and they'd come to look at it, and the one "construction" brother doesn't actually do much of anything, its the crew.

It was pretty funny, I had a good laugh at her expense. But yeah, sham, just for TV. That's why I wonder if its actually the same on Fixer Upper. They seem like nice people though.
It's a tv show, did you really think it was real?

The show "tiny house" filmed next door to one of my rental properties, I was near site as they filmed, it's all full of crap, the getting out of the car for the reveal was done 6 times! all the dialogue was on a board.

Maybe you can see me near the fence giving them the finger?

https://www.telegram.com/article/201...emplate=ampart
Attached Images

Appreciate 0