View Single Post
      12-18-2019, 11:37 PM   #51
ToddBlack88
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC 2010 F650GS

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEfan508 View Post
Somerville MA a part of Boston was nicknamed "SLumerville" less than 10 years ago now I can't afford anything here

I literally got priced out of Boston year(s) ago and I've been making OVER 6 figures consistently for 15 years +

For all you west coasters, Boston area is similarly priced to SF California but with shitty weather and ugly women

I'm not 40 yet, kids 2/3 of kids already @ university little guy few more years, Sell all my assets and move to NC? Definitely considering
That shack house is 1.3 mil -1.5mil here in Vancouver, if it’s a standard sub 50’ wide lot. If it’s bigger it’s more. It’s most likely worth more without the house on it then with.
The prices have been dropping a bit the last couple years, but still stupid.

I can’t believe what some of you folks pay in taxes on your properties down there. I bought my place in 2006 for 635k, and it’s assessed value for taxes this year is 1.6mil and my taxes are only 5,400 this year. I get a slight break on that as it’s my primary residence.

My wife and I have been scouring looking for property to buy for retirement, we just cannot decide where. Either way we will be selling this place and buying an apartment here and another........somewhere for retirement.
Appreciate 0