View Single Post
      02-21-2017, 03:21 PM   #1
///M2Seoul
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi RS 3

2018 Audi RS3 Sedan

Looks like our neighbors up north got spec sheet of the 2018 RS3 Sedan.

http://fourtitude.com/news/2018-audi...ricing-leaked/

Standard equipment, it seems as though the car is pretty fully loaded. Surprised that they're charging for the carbon fiber engine cover though. But standard package comes with diamond stitch "fine" nappa leather sport seats, led headlights, led taillights, pano roof, magnetic ride, audi virtual cockpit, rear view camera, etc. That's not bad at all.

I'm not an Audi fanboy, far from it, but I have to say that BMW has fallen waaay behind Audi in this aspect. The M2 gets cheap crappy dakota leather??? No led headlights or tailights, no magnetic ride, no vitual cockpit, no rear view camera standard...etc...

I can even make the argument that the legendary 5 banger in the Audi is far superior to the N55, which I know, here is heresy.

Especially, if the speculation about the price is true, I think the Audi is the better bang for the buck here. Before the argument is made that it's priced higher than the M2, but if you add the DCT to the M2, the M2 is actually much higher.

For sure, hands down, I admit the RS3 will never be as much fun as the M2, but you're definitely getting a lot more in terms of practicality and standard features for your money.
Appreciate 2