Originally Posted by Bart@AUTOcouture View Post
Maturity Date: 12/31/21
Vehicle Description: 2018 BMW M5
Miles allowed: 35,200
Miles used: 7,500
MSRP: $129,750
Months left: 29
Payment: $1,358.81 with 7% FL tax, $1269.92 without
I would like $2500 plus the $500 transfer fee to recoup some of the up front money I put down. I know what's out there, so don't come at me with "I'll take the car over with just the $500 transfer".

I'm pretty sure the car has every option without night vision. I love it, but I modded it the way I envisioned it and got bored. I also have my eye on something else. If you know me, you know I last 6-12 months with cars. My loss is your gain. The car was a demo from BMWNA and I got into a decent price with an MSRP of almost 130k. The car is fully modded, but will be returned back to stock if you'd like, minus the KW HAS, since the labor on it would just not be worth removing them, so those are yours for free. If you want any other mods, we can negotiate. I've done this many times before and a lot of the time, the new leasee takes over the car fully modded at a nice discount on all the mods.

As it sits now:

Stock:

My car is identical to yours except the ccb and stock rims. I was debating on how BBS LM's would look on the car and I think I will have to go through with them. glws
Haha, nice. Keep in mind these are custom built 21" not the 20" offered by BBS.
Appreciate 0