bmwluvr24
Driving Mika all over California.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinh335 View Post
Hey all,
I've noticed a lot of 328 peeps with H&R sports or super sports, and just wanted to hear from 335 people with em.

I know weight difference btwn the cars is only about 100 lbs but just wanted to hear specifically from any 335ers to see how you like em.

Hoping for honest opinions on bouncy ness etc, ride stiffness. Im considering these for my Msport 335 on order, but concerned about bouncyness and how it matches with the stock dampers.

Also where'd ya get from? Tire Rack doesn't list suspension mods as an option yet for the F30. They are pretty 'conservative' when it comes to 'allowing' things to put on certain cars, so also curious as to where those who have em got em.

Thanks-
http://sv-concepts.com/bmw/3-series/...-3-series.html
This is the best place I have seen so far. These will give you a nice drop and from what I have noticed, there is really no difference other than a better handling car. Especially in the turns!!