Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
Schumacher and Barrichello was probably one of the most peaceful teammates ever in this sport.. i believe if Ferrari goes to a formula that worked in the past with Schumi and real #2 driver without compromise, d be the safest choice Ferrari could make.. and im not sure they re willing to take risks anymore cause Maranello is already boiling for a title for some time already.. building a team around Leclerc d be a clear choice with defined #2..
Ric can squeeze a lot from a Ferrari package but im not sure guys in Maranello likes him that much.. even if i believe he is one of the top notch drivers on the grid these days..

and actually McLaren can be a good choice for Vettel with Merc engines onboard.. though im not sure about Zak Brown at all.. he doesnt fit to McLaren genes and never seen such a ridiculous team principal ever in my life.. if they ll succeed, it ll be despite Zak Brown being the captain..

Sainz is kind of a ego guy.. kind of arrogant.. even Lando said this in milk video.. im not sure he can get along with Leclerc, and everytime Lec d crush him things will get even more spicier for Sainz and the team..

but yeah there is another chance which makes sense.. best #2 driver on the grid.. capable of winning as well with not much problem.. Bottas.. it could be weird but still..
I correspond with Zak 4 or 5 times a year and he is a very smart, very capable leader and a real racer. He's not corporate Ron Dennis but that doesn't work for anyone but Ron Dennis.

They will be at the top of the midfield this season and hassling the top teams in the subsequent seasons. The three worst things done by McLaren were: Martin Whitmarsh, Honda, and not fulling backing HAM once Button arrived at the team. This goes back Whitmarsh.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
yco5738.50