View Single Post
      07-12-2018, 05:13 PM   #10
Tag
this is the way
Rep
Drives: N-1 starfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aWanderlustSeoul View Post
I have not owned a car since 2015 and the last two cars I have purchased were Audi's. Hopefully no one holds that against me.
Too late, you're already being judged! That said everyone makes mistakes and deserves a second chance.

Quote:
1. Would the 8-9K in savings be enough to persuade you to get a current M2? I have never had a BMW or M car so I'm not sure if the M2C would be worth the extra costs just to have the latest in greatest and maybe a waste if i'm not planning to track it. There is appeal with the M2C with the M3/M4 sport seats, side mirrors, and S55 engine
A fully loaded MY18 M2 is $60k, not sure how you're coming up with 8-9k savings. It's closer to $5k off.

Quote:
2. Would you recommending waiting closer to the delivery date of my M2C before I made a decision? If dealers are having a hard time getting the current M2s off their lot, would I be crazy to think they would discount 10% or more off MSRP by Sept/Oct or end of year (Nov/Dec)?
If you can wait you may get better deals on existing M2's that are still sitting around. No guarantees however.

Quote:
3. When I rode in my friend's M2 I did not find it too stiff. Since there are no reviews of the M2C, anyone have any thoughts if the suspension may be too stiff for a daily driver and the M2C is more of a track focused car?
From the limited info we have on the M2c we've been told its suspension has been tuned to better handle bumpy roads. Remains to be seen.

Quote:
4. Is this the wrong sports coupe for me to consider for a daily driver?
No, but you have the wrong attitude asking such a question.
Appreciate 0