beammeupscottie
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 Comp BGM / Sahkir

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanseric21 View Post
I'm not convinced he was bashing the brand; it seemed more like he was sharing his genuine perspective. While I haven't personally owned a BMW or a Tesla, it's widely recognized that Tesla leads the pack in managing and delivering software updates – something other manufacturers could certainly emulate. Conversely, it's also well-known that Tesla's build quality and quality control could use some improvement. Here, they might take a page out of BMW's playbook. Being a fan of a brand shouldn't stop you from acknowledging their short comings. Just my perspective.
I agree that people should compare products etc.
it’s a whole other thing to say “all other brands are far behind” a particular brand because they’re a fanboy of said cultmobile without speaking the entire truth of the matter.
Since we all have the right to express our opinions; mine is that he indeed was bashing the product overall along with other brands and putting his preferred brand at the top of the heap. Go somewhere else with that narrative. He could’ve simply left it at the BMW experience good / bad / etc and then everyone could’ve chimed in to get insight so that we can watch for similar experiences and perhaps someone could’ve provided feedback here to help him and others. It doesn’t help anyone to come here to only complain then put down the product.
Appreciate 0