View Single Post
      11-21-2006, 10:19 AM   #5
sr47567
Private
Rep
Drives: G35 / 335i (e90)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingjod123
I'm buying thru Chris as well. Much better than some of the guys I worked with at other dealerships.
I worked with Lucas at JMK. He works with a bunch of people from bimmerfest so he didn't try to "sell" me the car. Lucas was excellent. He had a 335i manual waiting for me when I arrived to test drive.

Open Road was awful. They gave me a price of 1k below MSRP on the 335i sedan that I wanted (it was going to be built). I asked Open Road for 2k below MSRP (since I got that deal from another dealer - not JMK). I told Open Road and they told me:

"The numbers you have gotten do not make sense considering the market on the car. I truly do not believe that any dealer would do that deal. One thing you have to keep in mind is where you are going to service your car. I can give you a very aggressive deal on the car, but not at the price you are asking for. If they tell you they cant do the deal, which I believe will happen, then do not hesitate to get in touch."

Well guess what Open Road? I signed the paper work and now I'm just waiting for the pick up from JMK at 2.5k below MSRP (about 1k above invoice).

- SR
Appreciate 0