Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris719 View Post
I didn't say it was a pump and dump, I said the thread started to LOOK like what the crypto groups did, please learn to read. Dictionary.com is a good resource if you don't understand what the word "resemble" means. If you look at my entire post history in this thread, I think I've added value here, which is more than I can say for you.

Don't be butthurt because I called you out for living beyond your means in the virus thread. We should not make public health decisions based on if you can afford the payment on your leased BMW.

Did you make enough money on penny stocks to be able to afford your X3M payment? Maybe you should build up some emergency savings before you lease an X3M and play with penny stocks. I will remind you that YOU volunteered this information in an angry rant against shelter-in-place orders.
To be fair, I made a killing in crypto with bill gates last month! I sent him $1.5M and got back $3.0M. Now, I know its not as good as his 120% penny stock gain, but I'll take 100% profit from Billy boy any day.
I have only made $12k. Like I said it wasn't large amount of money to begin with.

I still have the X3M and bought a boat last month. I appreciate your concern but income didn't become an issue as I made some changes.

Now will you two fucking jerks go back to the politics section. Please be sure to find something nice and round to fuck yourself with.
Appreciate 2