Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by stimpy View Post
My wife and I are in the same boat. We have a 9 month old but have no friends or family near us. Both of our families are in another state and all our friends are on the other side of the city (hour away).

We have absolutely zero help and we are doing everything ourselves. It's tough as our lives consist of work, take care of the boy, dinner, bed.

I know it gets better but doesn't make the last 9 months and the next however many months any easier.
LOL. The first year is a fucking nightmare but once he's walking and more mobile, it's so much easier. First year is for the moms, we take over from there. My 3yo daughter is my weekend companion while my son (15mo) is clung to my wife. We go everywhere together and it's a blast. It's really frustrating until they can communicate effectively. Until then it is tough.

Remember, right now it's 2-on-1. Wait until it's man-to-man. Even more crazy is zone defense but usually you have an older sibling (read: assistant) who can toss you a diaper when you're in the shit.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0