08-20-2011, 02:06 PM   #8
E92ML
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWonderful View Post
Sorry for the newb question guys, but I just want to make sure I know what a corner delete is. It turns off the lights behind the big amber reflectors when the parking lights are on, right? Does it still stay off if the headlights are on? And it flashes when you turn the turn signal on, right??

Sorry if these are stupid questions, I just want to make sure I understand. I defintiely want to do this though, I like running the angel eyes sometimes at dusk but I don't like that those big ass ugly ambers come on, kind of takes away from the cars face. After I get lux, I will want the amber off even more...
Yepp you are correct. The amber lights will flash when you turn on your turn signal. When your light dial is turned to the off position they will not be on and they will not be on when your headlights are on. When you turn your light dial to "parking lights", only your angel eyes will be on. Hope that helped!

Performance: JB4 ECU, CP-E DP's, WW BMS Meth Kit, AR meth elbow, BMS DCI, AFE Intake Scoops,
Exterior: Enkruez 19" H8R, H&R Spacers, Aero Lip, Tint, ACS Roof Spoiler, HID AE's, HID Fogs, Black Grills, Sport Pedals
Appreciate 0