View Single Post
      09-13-2022, 07:58 AM   #15
Grant_7
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Caterham 420R. Tesla Model 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashinBenzin View Post
Fuel claims profit vs. electricity claims loss would be my only concern - but if you're charging for free a lot…

I think Grant_7 has a lot of experience here having made a similar move a few years back.
I did this almost 3 years ago; offered into the company car scheme, and that was with the first year at 0% BiK.

I was running a very well specified 340i that I'd had from new, however once I'd sat down with Excel and worked out worst case for the EV vs best case for my 340i, the savings were still compelling.

And I don't regret making the switch one bit (helped by the fact I really enjoy my current Tesla Model 3).

With regards the Polestar - which incidentally I have on order as a Tesla replacement, albeit a Dual Motor model - just bear in mind that the Single Motor variants are FWD and only around 220bhp, so you'll be losing quite a bit of poke.
F31 340i | GS with CR & Ash Grain Trim | M Sport+ Pack | Prof Media Plus Pack | Interior Comfort Pack | Leather Dash | Folding Mirrors | Pano Roof | Elec Mem Seats with Lumbar | Adaptive Suspension | Comfort Access | Reverse Cam | Surround View | SLD | Rear Sunblinds | Folding Headrests | Model Designation Delete | Trim Designation Delete | MPPSK
Appreciate 2
JustChris17585.00