08-12-2014, 02:58 PM   #22
VO_1M
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSM330i View Post
I have both a white face (BNIB) and a black face (wearing it now) SS Daytona. The pic is from a while ago. I've traded the PAM 111 in for a GMT II BLNR.
Yes, as you already know they are still hard to come bye when new. You're typically not going to find much in the way of discounts for the simple reason of supply and demand. If you don't pay close to retail for the watch, the next guy will, so why discount. My AD won't even display a SS Daytona. They will keep it in the vault for "good" customers only. They won't even show it to someone that walks-in off the street.

That being said, if I were you, I'd take advantage of the offer shown above. I don't think you're going to find a much better deal without going through major headaches or the used market.
Yes, to put another plug in for David SW - he is stellar to deal with.
Very nice pieces! Yes the SS Daytona brand new goes for very close to retail price if not retail price itself. Even on "the block" (47th street Manhattan; "diamond district") where people don't like the word retail. I don't know what it is about the SS Daytona but it holds it value very well. I also posted a picture of a yellow gold and white gold Sky Dweller here http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...822884&page=17 in the Rolex thread. More to come soon! PM me with ANY question
2011 335i 6MT JB4, AR Dp, Cpe Cp, AFE, E85 map 7 -gone
Appreciate 0