View Single Post
      03-03-2023, 02:52 PM   #17
Oldgixxer
Captain
Rep
Drives: nothing fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008M36MT View Post
That’s great advice, and I definitely don’t disagree, during cutting cycles where I ate shit food, the food was stuff like 4 slices of pizza all day, another day it 3 cookies from Crumbl if I was missing a sugar high. Did I feel unwell overall compared to a healthy cut? Yes. Is it better to do it right regardless of how you feel? Yes. My response to the original respondent was that it doesn’t matter what you eat, you can lose weight all the same, so long as you maintain a reduced caloric intake, at least for me.
Now, I also want to try the Keto diet. I have both psychological and physical conditions that could be well served by keto. Keto is just difficult for me because I can eat a chipotle bowl with queso and salsa only all day every day but that’s heavily skewed in favor of a high protein diet.
When I see people say 200g protein a day, I know that may be optimal for working out and getting cut or putting on muscle, I also believe it does have detrimental effects on kidney function long term and the asshole short term. I’m sure it’s better than 3 Crumbl cookies in a day.
My frustration comes from not being able within the metrics of every calculator out there. The only time I feel truly full is when I eat 2500+ calories a day, but then I gain weight regardless of working out.
Just for shits&giggles would you mind posting what you typically eat on a daily basis,meal for meal? I'm curious to see.

FWIW,I've been into lifting/dieting/nutrition for the better part of 30yrs(again,I'm no expert its just a hobby) and I've got my nutrition down pat but it took a long time of trial and error;what works for me or others may not work for you but there are a few basic fundamentals that apply regardless of the individual. I'm always interested in hearing what works for others as we all share the same goal: to look and feel our best regardless of age or genetic disposition

**Disregard,I just saw your post above mine

Are you using Ozempic off label for weight loss or do you have A1C issues? The loss of appetite and how little you eat is most likely one of the sides due to the Ozempic. Totally different topic however
-'22 X3MC,'20 M550i,'18 X2,F30 328xi,'07 E63 AMG (1st W211 63 in the 11s),997 C4S Cab,CLS55 AMG,E55 AMG,C55AMG
Appreciate 0