View Single Post
      05-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #5
a_dolla
Rep
Drives: 2008 e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litflynt912 View Post
I bought my 128 form North Scottsdale...

Went to chapman first but we couldn't agree on terms and I kind of got a snobbish vibe during the 3 hours I was there...

Not that NS aren't snobs....but they were direct and to the point...

If you go to Chapman, James Bond(yes that's his real name)
Is pretty cool

my SA from NS was Alexander Smith....a little rough around the edges but catered to my every whim without quesiton.

good luck
I called all three dealers the other day to see if any had spots open for allocation (NS, both Chapman's) and the man I spoke to at NS sounded quite snobbish, however I've heard good things about the dealer itself. The man at NS said they had a few allocation slots open but made it sound as though they would be taken by the time I came up (this saturday). The man I spoke to at Chapman on Camelback said that they had two slots and at least one should be avalible on saturday.

I have prepared an offer on a 135i that I would like to take with me when I meet with the dealers, it includes two configured prices (MSRP and Invoice) What I want to offer is the invoice price plus an additional $800-&1200 for dealer profit.

So my question to you is, which dealer do you think I would have better luck at with this offer?
Appreciate 0