View Single Post
      10-12-2023, 07:11 AM   #3
alphinef44
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M235i Gran Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFG_BlackyF44 View Post
I tried attempting to install a downpipe for my 2022 m235i Gran coupe. Didn't got well because of the rusted and stuck on V-Band clamp bolt (Just gonna cut the bolt in half tomorrow. However before all of that happened I order one from PSRparts. They are out Finland and helped me out a lot. I got the new downpipe in and it's shaped out a 90 degree angle. Does anyone know if that will fit my car? Even on realoem.com it has the picture of the downpipe at a 90 degree but when I was underneath today it looked like mine was straight on and went through a heat shield. Unfortunately I don't have pictures of it but will update tomorrow when I cut off that Bolt and start taking the bottom of the car apart to gain access to the front V band clamp on the Turbo.

Also if anyone has any experience installing a downpipe for the F44 it would be greatly appreciated. I looked through some post and it looks like people are having a hard time finding a downpipe that isn't hella money. Or thinking it won't fit. I ordered this one and am just hoping this is it

I'll try to provide a picture of the new downpipe

Again I'm new here. Sorry for rambling but this car has become my passion project. Truly helping me smile day by day.
Can you post the link to the downpipes and where you got it from?
Appreciate 0