Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by E92 M Sport View Post
Fired one. Was nice but not super impressed to the point where I wanted to buy one. The price of ammo was high before 2020, and not everyplace had it, so can’t imagine searching for 5.7 ammo now.
Cost of ammo isn't really an issue for me, nor in obtaining it, since my location precludes me to the fact I work nearly across the street from Buds Gun Shop.

The gun intrigues me for the simple fact of what it is - unique. I tend towards that in my 'fun guns'. I CCW a Sig 45 Ultra Compact, so that works fine as a proper defense weapon. This would just be a toy to shoot in my yard.

Back when I worked for the government, I was in Bosnia in the 1990's and traded a pair of jeans for this bad boy (attached) - not something that everyone has around the house in the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 309xi View Post
I mean, if you want a gun to shoot a caliber you can't get why not just get the Ruger version and save even more?
Um, because Ruger?

Bleh - Ruger is the KIA of guns. They work just fine, but after all is said and done, you're still holding a Ruger. Other than the 10/22, most of their stuff is just 'meh'.
Attached Images