Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: '09 750i individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotM5 View Post
Second update...

-car is running very smooth. mileage is up to 16 mpg

-DVD rear entertaiment system is still difficult to understand. I need to spend more time in it.

-car is super comfortable. my wife says the seats are the best of the bunch (3 seven series and 1 m5) she only wishes that the massage function is also on the passenger side.

-agility and tracking of this car is incredible. driving is effortless since you have full control of the car and can get good feedback from it.

-heads up display using the nav is excellent.

-took the traction control off for a little bit and smoked the tires very easily on a desolate country road. my 2 yr old says "wow, it's fast Dad - go faster".

-eyebrows on the zenon lights at night simply look MEAN!

-rear LED lights look very differnet than anything on the road. The led tubes look very cool.

-i washed the car for the first time today. it is surprisingly easy to wash! The sport rim (gray 10" sport package rims) are easy to clean and hide brake dust well.

-i noticed that the engine fan seems to stay on for about 10 minutes in regular drving conditions.

-ambient lighting is very nice. the led lights in the doorhandles and the sills are a nice touch.

-trunk space is large. I had 4 sets of clubs in it today with gear. no problems

-the car is getting alot of attention and questions. people are driving in my blind spot alot checking out the car. i got 4 thumbs up in the last week!

- summary.. LOVE the car

more to come
Thanks again SpotM5... Great update!

I think you meant gray 19" sport package rims?

10" seems a little on the small side

I had a look through the owners manual and couldn't find any reference on how to setup a different source for the left and right rear screen

Do you have the standard rear entertainment system or do you have the professional rear entertainment system. The pro system has the additional iDrive controller in the back. I think you might be able to change the left and right source via the iDrive only. Not sure if that would work via the remote control.
2009 750i individual | Citrin Black Metallic | Platinum Merino Extended Leather | BMW Individual Composition Package (includes Sport Package) | Dynamic Handling Package | Multimedia Package | Technology Package | Executive Package
http://www.7post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=234432
Appreciate 0