edgarj
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarj View Post
When this sounds familair, quit modding your DD:

O-Dog (e90post forum sponsor): You got some money or not?
335i Modhead: Come on, man. You know I'm a little short. Hook me up with them carbon gills, man.
O-Dog: *****, hook you up? Fuck outta here.
335i Modhead: Man, I got these cheeseburgers. They some double cheeseburgers. Just gimmie some painted reflectors!
O-Dog: *****, I just ate. I just ate. If you ain't got no money, you just assed out.
335i Modhead: [as O-Dog was leaving] Come on, man. I'll suck your dick, man.
O-Dog: The fuck you just said?
335i Modhead:I said I'll suck your dick, man. Come on now. Fo some carbon gills....
O-Dog: [shoots 335i Modhead] Suck on that, you bitch-ass trick.
[to Longtran] Longtran: Anybody want a hamburger?
Longtran: I don't want no motherfucking hamburger.
O-Dog: I got it from that 335i Modhead.
The above was a joke, obviously, but as for DD mods.... none of the current 335 e92 mods are out of the DD parameters. PROcede is a lamb unless dip into the thottle, and then it's a lion. Getting rid of the RTF's is a must for a DD... it really makes the car handle better and dosent have as much jarring on irregular surfaces (even with 19's and lower profile non-RTF rubber). The cosmetic mods are what they are. I appreciate the cosmetic stuff more on a DD than a weekend ride, as I spend more time looking at my DD.

Overall, my extensively modded 335 is just as quiet and subtle as it was stock. When I want the extra power, it's there, and at no cost (actually, I get 2mpg better mpg overall with PROcede). The m6 reps and F1 tires, I appreciate every day as a DD. Same with the larger, softer, M3 (multicolor stitching) steering wheel, and the Whalen short knob. The only mod I've done so far that is pure superfice, is the UR TiAl BOV, which I get a kick out of, but serves no puropse unless you like a side of rice with your beef.
Appreciate 0