View Single Post
      06-23-2017, 09:15 AM   #12
Jlu88
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X5 XDrive35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyde View Post
Welcome to the forum, mighty nice looking x5 there, and good call with 20's instead of stock mSport wheels, although I must ask what's your plan for winter on those 20's, and post-winter pothole ridden BQE / BELT ?

PS: Great deal and amazing job getting 10% off MSRP, is this a lease or a finance? I hope they didn't jack up the APRs.. Unless you had some sweet incentives/rebates going for you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitsensetam View Post
Welcome!

Great looking car! My build is very similar to yours excluding the HK and Mineral White. I also got 10% off MSRP, and special ordered through BMW Bayside, so I think you got a good deal.

Be prepared to change out those summers tires when winter comes. Luckily I was able to hold off and plan on picking up some DWS06 tires in December.

I am located in Bay Ridge. I'll see you around!
Thanks guys! The 20s definitely improve the look, worth every penny of the $900!

Definitely not using summer tires in winter, had a few close calls in the past with the A3 on summers lol.

hyde Financed at 3.15%, pretty standard I think.

Planning on getting a set of OEM 19" 449 style rims with the Pirelli Scorpions for winter. Was thinking of getting some DWS06 and just use 1 set all year round, but can't beat dedicated winter tires.
The 449 rims look pretty sweet on an space gray M Sport, video in link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyH4PgzmR-Y

Not too far from you splitsensetam , I'm just over in Bath Beach.

2017 X5 xDrive35i M Sport - Space Gray | Adaptive M | Eibach Pro | H&R Spacers | MPPK | MPE | Autotechnik Gloss Black Dual Slat Kidney Grills | Autotechnik Gloss Black Fender Vents | Leather Knee Pads | Painted Front Reflectors | M50D Trim - Gone
Appreciate 1
hyde569.00