View Single Post
      06-26-2018, 03:50 PM   #22
RPM33
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR. View Post
Today I was back at BMW M HQ for reasons you will find out soon. I cannot comment on how, what and why... It is not for my car, but for my daily work.

But when I was talking in the parking lot and a BMW M2 Competition in HS drove past. I was like "Oh my that looks good in the bright sunshine", especially after seeing up to ten LBB M2's parked up and driving around, a black M2 and a white M2 parked up, but in the end I would take the black wheels and not the gloss silver ones. I think the gloss ones are not in tune with all the black on the car.

Tomorrow I will have another decent look at what I ordered. No pictures allowed other than what I share on my Instagram story (@shmarc150). Also I do not have the time to go out on the hunt to get any questions answered, we will leave them to the press drive soon.

Of course, you can drop your questions below and I will collect them for the press drive. Other than that, the M2C's are driving around in the open! Let's hope that more of you will spot them or see them at local events so that you have an idea how HS looks, because all photos shared here are not doing it justice at all. The Misano pics are clearly the best, but HS is a different story if it passes by your eyes.

MR
MR: Can you let us know if you have any information about an M2 CS?
Appreciate 0