antennahead
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MR silver grey

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Our03z4 View Post
What are you switching to? I tried to move on to a different car but when it came down to the wire I couldn't do it. Love the z4! Best of luck to you!
I'm going to get a 718 Boxster. Please don't hate me for it I consider myself a true car guy, and I love most all performance vehicles. I get the urge for something new and I end up selling and buying. I've actually owned this car longer by far then any other vehicle in my 40 years of car ownership, which knowing my proclivities with automobiles, is a testament to just how good this thing is Will I regret selling it? If I do it won't be the first time I have regretted moving to another vehicle It would be nice to keep both, but I'm on a fixed income now so that wouldn't be the most prudent move ......... although the way all Z4 M's are appreciating in value, and taking into account it won't be too may years before hybrids and all electrics take over, I may regret not holding on to this thing a little longer. Thanks again for the kind words.

John
Appreciate 0