View Single Post
      09-23-2015, 07:31 AM   #16
raydumasiabjj
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by soghetto View Post
I dont want to piss in anyones punch but Global is well known for being one of the worst dealerships around.

You may want to do some more research and make sure thats who you want to deal with. also stay far away from Nalley BMW in Decatur‎, they do some shady shit with customers cars when they think no one is looking. (yes i have proof) United Roswell seems to be one of the better ones so if anything, id think about bringing it there for service if your already stuck in a deal with global.

next up - sweet car and options your gonna love it!
I have the Mineral Grey Metallic almost fully loaded. (Black Leather | Alum Hex over Black Gloss | Tech | Premium | HK | Cold Weather | Driver Assist | Driver Plus | 8-Speed Auto)

If I were to do it again, I would probably drop the driver assist and plus packages. They were cool at first but they dont really add any value to me so far.
Thanks for the feedback on Global everybody. Its funny because my friend has been dealing with the for 4 years and he loves them. He is a Global fan boy lol. Though I did end up going with them in the end, again because my sales rep was a really good guy I will probably look into Roswell or even out of state for the next BMW I purchase.

I picked up the car on Monday after a long long wait lol.
I guess I am so happy with the car at the end of the day I am ok with the price I paid.

One thing I did make the mistake on and should have listened to you guys was the M performance front spoiler and blacked out grills - I realize now it made no sense to get it from the dealer as firstly the price was high and secondly its not covered if it gets damaged anyway. The Sales Manager was pushy on it and I caved and I usually dont cave to those things. Lesson learned next time I would just buy them post purchase.

Anyway here is a pic

I already purchased a CF rear spoiler and the CF mirrors from RW carbon so cant wait to get them on as I think it will give the car a nice look.

Thanks everyone for your opinions (even though I didnt really listen because im impulsive) I appreciate it.

Hope to meet up with you Atlanta owners at some point.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0