View Single Post
      09-26-2005, 03:26 PM   #1
nostrum09
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i

Bluetooth Technicals

So I looked through all the topics in this forum and couldn't find one that helps...

Verizon has a new phone coming out, the LG VX9800, I think by the end of this month. Does anyone know what technical aspects of Bluetooth need to be available to ensure that the phone will be fully compatible with the BMW Bluetooth feature? In other words, phone software version, Bluetooth version, etc.

I know that BMW has a list of compatible phones, but I don't know how long it takes them to test a phone once it's available, so I'm hoping there's a way a person could tell beforehand if it will work.

And of course, hopefully somewhere here will buy one and test it before I decide to buy one
Appreciate 0