View Single Post
      09-10-2007, 02:56 PM   #19
jingai00
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
Yep first time around you will get this.. Second time it happens your car will freak out even more and more.. By then you will get warning lights like an Xmass tree.

You can go back to them and tell them it happened again and tell them you dont want the car back until the problem is found.. And to check the CPS sensor since one of your buddies car had the same issue and it was found to be a bad CPS sensor..
Thanks for the help. Sucks I won't be able to really drive the car though until I get a definitive fix for this..

..btw, do you think my rough shifts could be the same problem? It's rough in all gears, but mostly noticeable from 1st thru 3rd (automatic, btw). I have a 328i loaner right now that seems to do it a little bit, but not as consistently as my own car does. It's annoying because the car tends to "hunt" between 1st and 2nd when braking (and consequently bucks mildly 2-3 times), making me look like I can't manage the brake pedal to any passengers traveling with me..
Appreciate 0