View Single Post
      06-13-2018, 06:18 AM   #33
Racer X
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 M2

I own a 13 Mustang Boss 302. I love my Boss. My M2 feels more tossable and zippy in comparison. More torque down low, make zipping around more fun. But the visceral experience of the Boss puts a huge smile on my face every time I drive it. If I had to keep one car.... I would be hard pressed to sell the Boss. I would assume the 350 would be similar. I know when I drove a 350 before I got the M2 I was kinda shocked how slow it feels in regular driving. It needs to rev to 5k just to begin to feel the torque. The M2 is instant torque. The s55 might lose a little of that compared to the n55, but it’s way sharper down low compared to the 350. Most 350 owners I’ve met admit to reving theirs to 5kish even in daily driving. That might be partly why the oil consumption is so high. So am I to assume you are burning the one quart of oil per 1k in the 350? I know that seems to be the number I hear, but wow that seems excessive. My Boss or M2 have never burned any, even during track time. See how that test drive goes.
Appreciate 0