Thread: Free SiriusXM?
View Single Post
      06-29-2020, 11:45 AM   #12
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

I told them to pound sand when the only channel I really cared about and why I kept my subscription was moved to a channel number I can't get on my head unit. Instead they shoved the Garth Brooks channel in its place. Despite repeated outrage from others that love the channel and can no longer get it via Facebook, they continue to ignore the fans of the channel. The other thing I found upsetting was XM Sirius had a different version of their receiver that was out which would receive the higher channel numbers yet didn't make any move to ensure compatibility with the manufacturers.

Ok. It might not have been easy to get updated hardware out to the car makers but what they could have done was to provide free external receivers to make up for their idiotic decision. They didn't even do that. Instead they said I could stream it on my phone with it connected to my car's Bluetooth. So out of touch. Where a channel like this would come in handy is on long trips. There are stretches of road going to my beach house where I get iffy cell coverage.

They kept harassing me via phone, email, and mailers to join back up. Even offered me $5 a month for a year. Still told them to shove it.
Appreciate 0