View Single Post
      10-29-2007, 05:50 PM   #10
WolfsburgerMitFries
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templedogg View Post
I am one for leaving the badge on and being proud of what I am actually driving and letting the world know what it is. Removing the badge to me always makes me question if the car was wrecked or something and repainted. The worst though is removing and replacing with something the car is not.....that is plain stupid.
Well said Templedogg. How the hell did we get to a point in society where people actually believe they are improving their car by taking parts like the factory badging off? Its the most insanely stupid trend going right now. Oh wait...I get it, the car will be lighter and faster without a badge.

Remember all the fools in the early to mid 90s that wore their jeans hanging half way off their ass and their underwear sticking 3 inches up over their pants, a la Marky Mark? Those dumb asses most have all grown up and decided to start taking the badges off their cars.

Every decade there's sure to be another retarded trend that spreads like wildfire. What ever happened to baby Daytons and wheel spacers? 10 years ago, you couldn't beat wiggers out of that stupid crap with a Louisville slugger. And debadging is every bit as stupid.
Appreciate 0