Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever34 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever34 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
My fear for myself is - eventuri and Keller lower dp's... My cars been getting louder and louder as everything breaks in... MP or any exhaust just might make it unbearable...

That and she's about to get a custom tune...

Legit unsure which direction to go, but MP and Remus remain top choices, for me and what I'm going for... Some people like understated and others like pure mayhem...
Excuse my lack of knowledge on the topic of downpipes but what do you get out of them. Extra HP?
Yes... Better flow, less restriction and lower DP's make the car louder but deeper... Just a smidge deeper, like the dude in some R&B group who just says a couple of words throughout the track but with a super deep voice? Lol...

Also makes the burbles, pops and whatnot louder... Problem is, I did eventuri shortly thereafter so I'm sure some of the increased volume is also from intakes...

There are performance gains as well and the lower DP's don't trigger a CEL...

Dyno + tune coming up shortly...
Got it thanks. Thinking of the Eventuri also but if it makes the exhaust even louder not sure that would work for me . Love the intake sound though.
Truthfully, it's more downpipes than intake - intake just brings in a bit more air flow...
Appreciate 0