12-16-2018, 10:08 PM   #20
soheilmos
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw m4 convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCarBaum View Post
I'm new to forums as a member but a long time lover of Bimmerpost. I has a seizure while driving to an appointment earlier this month and wanted to share the loss of my car. Fortunately I am alive to drive again but I don't think the same can be said of my of my M3. Any thoughts on moving forward would be much appreciated.
My wife has epilepsy and she just got in her car with our young kid in a car seat when she had her first Seizure at age 35 and didn't even know she had epilepsy. Thank god she didn't put her car in reverse out our driveway. I know how you feel about all of this , her drivers license was taken away by DMV ASAP and we work really hard to make sure her medication is the perfect . We now have 2 more kids and no seizures since she been watch closely , I'll offer you any advice from my wife and also when your back on getting into car and driveling safe I'll like to buy a you a nice part for your car. Something carbon fiber or a intake or what ever makes you happy

Thanks for sharing , there is a lot of people with epilepsy and since i meet my wife I have been more aware. Your a HERO for talking about it

Soheil Mostaghal
Appreciate 9