View Single Post
      12-22-2010, 03:30 PM   #14
jaybird124
Major
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MERCSUk153 View Post
Why is there a law on the internet say that Audi guys can't post on BMW forums and vice versa? As long as you BMW guys thinking they know everything about Audi and VW saying stuff like an Audi is a rebadged VW then I can set it straight if I like. I expect the same from a BMW owner if someone said the same about a BMW and I do the same on Audi forums if someone says something really stupid about a BMW. See the difference is that I like cars in general while you want to be a badge whore.
I just said on the 335i vs S5 forum that the M3 was a superior car to the RS5 so I just say it like I see it and if you don't like it than prove me wrong. Simple as that.
Tell me how I was wrong with what I had just said about the VW and Audi TTS above? Or is it simple that you just don't like the truth?
If you notice I didn't say anything about the other comments as that is personal opinion but the other is just bad information.

The other reason I am on this forum is because on the Audi forums mostly the guys are much more mature and they try to refrain from the fanboy crap unlike some here so it is much more entertaining here. The Audi forums are much more technically based rather than opinion based.
If you akin yourself with being technically based, why are you usually riled in your posts.

I digress, still I don't believe that I was a 'fan boy' for stating a fact about the TTS and it's relation to VW. I did not say that all Audi's are rebadged VW's.

In any case, I apologize if I've ruffled your feathers. I'm not looking to do that.

Retired: '93 325i |'99 Jeep Wrangler Sport |'06 330i Sport |'08 335i Sport |'08 328i Sport |'09 335d Sport
Appreciate 0