View Single Post
      06-26-2009, 07:22 AM   #3
LittleVik
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 128i Black/Black

Actually in Tony's defense, I think he got so upset because Rachel was very rude in a response to something I wrote (which was not rude to anyone or aimed at anyone).

Basically, this forum should be about people discussing cars and having a good time. I don't know at what point Rachel decided that if she was not interested in a post, she could basically tell someone to shut it. No one has ever told her to do the same, regardless of how interested or not we are in what she may have to say.

Everyone has a right to post without being shot down by someone else, unless they are being blatantly mean or rude. Unfortunately, the posts have been deleted, which is extremely shady, and they would show the situation. And I think Tony has the right to complain when he feel wronged, such grievances should be aired for everyone to see. He is mostly upset that decisions are not made by a majority of the members but by a select few, and instead of discussing that, the select few had his posts deleted!

Shame on 1Addicts for not leaving it up there and letting people judge for themselves.
Appreciate 0