First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: C6Z, X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21M235IXGC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownLSX View Post
Alright so I couldn't do pre testing with the oem intake today as traffic was ridiculous everywhere I went but because I love using my dragy I have data from last week when I tested. Good thing traffic was fine by the time I installed the intake and ate dinner. Vehicle condition is a jb+ maxed out, blizzak 215/45/18 and moda 18x8 tire rack wheels and weather was 36 degrees last week. On 3 hits the car was a consistent 4.82-4.84. Today vehicle has the new intake with no change to the jb+ or tires. Weather is worse today being temps in the low 20's. But the car cracked off it's first hit a 4.55 then a 4.54 and finally a best of 4.44. The only downside is the intake noise is lacking really. It's not much louder than stock.
Blown are you having a hard time fitting the adapter onto the plastic intake hose . The size of the adapter on the intake side is 3 5/8 and the side on the filter is 3.5" filter fit perfect on that size but the other size is extremely tight almost afraid to crack the hose to get on . It should be 3.5" on both sides
Take some oil or silicon spray and put it on your finger and wipe it around the new intake and inside the hose.
Appreciate 0