12-17-2016, 05:01 PM   #89
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E91 318d

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex12psi View Post
Thanks for the response! I actually installed them myself. Checked and rechecked. In fact removed and reinstalled. Made sure everything was sitting perfect and it is. The adjusters are at the bottom. The top of the spring is using the factory rubber pad to fit in the upper cup. So I'm positive the install is correct.

When I put the mp springs next to the factory spring, it is definitely shorter, however with the adjusters on the spring, it is the same length. I wonder if the high spring rate causes the rear to be higher. It is DEFINITELY higher than stock. I suspect maybe I got the wrong spring? I was chatting with another forum member than they had the exact same issue and they had to remove the rear adjuster.

I'm just afraid I have the wrong spring? Maybe the spec euro vs USA has something to do with it?

Do u mind if we PM? I can then maybe email u pics and or text u pics. I will have to post the pics when I get to a computer. Thanks again
I'm quite sure the adjuster should sit at the top. Don't have access to my car now but if my memory doesn't play games it was at the top... Springs are all the same. And you shouldn't have to remove the adjuster.
Appreciate 0