View Single Post
      04-24-2010, 01:52 AM   #14
LANDLORD
Turbo Engines are Fun
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 X6M Monte Carlo Blue

That's great information. Yeah, I was glad to see that your tires have the proper load rating, and are much less money because they are not RunFlat tires, I guess.

I have been pushing my car hard through the canyons on the weekends, so I expect to be going through tires on a regular basis. At this point the selection for tires with the proper specifications is rather limited, and can be expensive for all the more miles that you can drive with them.

I actually like the M wheels so I guess this confirms that I can just plan on spending tons of money on the rubber, with no rims in my future. Your 335's on the rear is really tempting though! I am debating a rear lip spoiler as I think the M should have come with one. I can't decide if the spoiler should be natural carbon fiber, or painted to match.

My car has literally been stopping traffic as people slow down to shadow me to get a better look, I can only imagine what is happening to you with how yours looks! One of the nice things about white, is that it stands out at night also. My favorite White is a Pearl White, with just a hint of very fine metal flake. When that is done right, it can really catch my eye.
Appreciate 0