thrill30
Lieutenant
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 330i 6MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamr View Post
no sold the E92 325 ... driving a C280 merc ... beleive it or not even though the E92 has a waiting list of like 6 months the damn dealer would not even give me what i bought the car for ... did sell the car to a nice bloke from Sandton for a small profit eventually...
Yep, the dealers (read stealers) are crazy with their trade-in values:mad:.... but at least you managed to sell it privately... I hope I will be able to get a private buyer for my E90 sometime next year.

Quote:
yeah progress is gonna be painfully slow ... everyday on this site just to see if there are more pics of the E93 or reviews ... its painful ... how did u manage to keep ur mind off the 330i ... work helps a bit ...
Well, while waiting for my car, I was practically on this forum everyday... learning stuff about the car... this forum is very helpful indeed.... by the time I got my car, I knew a lot more about it....and reading the Owner's Manual was just a formality.... the fact that I was very busy at work helped a lot too.... so I only got a chance to agonise about the wait after hours and on weekends.... I checked progress on the BMW Owners Circle about twice a day... they seemed to take ages to update the site too.

Quote:
EDIT: ok car is showing status 5 ... delivery ... for an imported car how long should i wait? (BTW if anyone is wondering the E92 was bought off the showroom floor, someones cancelled order)
That looks promising... unfortunately I have no idea how long delivery of an imported car takes.... either way, it can't be too long now.
E90 330i 6MT|Space Grey|Red Brown|Alumin|Sunroof|Voice Control|Logic 7|Xenon|Prof-Navigation|Storage Pack|Luggage Pack|Extended Lights|Anti-dazzle Folding Mirrors|Climate Comf. w/screen|M-Sport Pack|Exclusive Pack|Innovations Pack|Alumin Pedals|CF Splitters|Delivered:19 March 2010
Appreciate 0