Thread: BMW E91 330xd
View Single Post
      11-25-2019, 10:41 AM   #1
honkkis
Rep
Drives: BMW E91 330xd

New in here. So have to share some pics of my new wagon.

Really like it, real m-sport, alcantara seats, professional navi, logic7 etc..

But it doesn't have heated front seats which is kinda bad, in winter here's sometimes -25 degrees. Also there's no cruise but maybe going to retrofit it.

Bought it couple months ago, and it was completely stock. So i had to make some mods to it. Here some.

Kidney grills are M3 replica from ebay. Wheels are 5-series original 17" style 236. Great for the winter which is long here in Finland. :

Windows now tinted with 20% in back and 50% in front sides and windshield. Let see what police thinks about it.

Interior trims wrapped with Avery brushed black metallic, still have to wrap door and steering wheel trims.

Also wanted some small details to backseats, searched alcantara pillows from ebay for hours and didnt find any. So had to made them diy.

Car has now 214000km on it, changed oils for engine, gearbox and transfer case. Hope it has now long kilometers ahead.

Unfortunately, the car has negative things too. Bumpers need some paint and clear coat is peeling a little.

But lets see, next have to fix back door lock, and look for coilovers and summer wheels. Luckily I have 5 months to do that. And of course straight pipe, egr off, dpf off and more power.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
jtom8353.00