View Single Post
      07-23-2006, 12:54 AM   #2
rickmckee
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Matt sold me mine too!

Northernlights, I bought my E90 from Matt back on 12/27/05! Matt was phenomenal! I called him from Rochester and told him what I was looking for and he had one on the lot that had just come off the transport. I traded a 2003 325xi and told him that if he could make the numbers work I would buy it from him. He told me over the phone what he would give me on a trade and I told him I would be up in two days to pick up my new car. I ended up going the next day (a snowstorm was coming) to get it. He had it ready for me. Never saw the new car before I finished signing for it. Didn't even test drive it ahead of time because I had already had the '03 and knew I would love the '06. The pics below show the '03 after they posted it for sale on thier site and my new E90 this spring. Enjoy your new E90, I know I love mine!
Attached Images

I Love my E90! Black Saphire 2006 325i / Black Leather / Burlwood with i-Drive, nav, alarm, premium pkg, cold weather pkg, bi-xenon, splash gaurds. Tinted windows beyond legal limit... It's more beaU-ti-ful that way! All Hail the E90!
Appreciate 0