View Single Post
      12-28-2016, 01:21 AM   #2
lens
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 340i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_E View Post
Hey guys, I'm not sure what I want to do next, so i'm here to ask you guys for your opinions for the next mods. So far i've owned my F30 for 2 years, in the two years I have done the following: Injen cold air intake, JB4, ER Catless Downpipe, Kw V2 coils, and VMR V710 wheels. I plan on starting to track the car in the new year, so with this I ask you to pick which route to go first and why. Should I do suspension first, or performance or wheels. Or jut say screw it and never track the car and go for looks, a Show car. Feel free to say whatever you want

1. Suspension: Ground Control front camber plates (race), Ultra Racing 2 point front strut bar, Dinan Roll Bar set, Megan Racing Rear camber front upper arms and rear camber rear upper arms

2. Performance: ER Front mount intercooler, ER Charge pipe (IC to TB) and (IC to Turbo)

3. Wheels: Volk Racing TE37SL (18x9.5 square setup)

4. Show Car: ER Front mount intercooler, Volk Racing TE37SL 19x9.5 (Aggressive setup), M sport conversion, lots of carbon fiber goodies, Sparco Seats. (Go lower than I am now, maybe max out the coils)

IMO, I track occasionally, and I can tell you that you need the FMIC asap.

Temperatures will rise and it will run very hot quickly.

Afterwards, you should get lighter wheels+track tires. And then sway bars afterwards. And then chargepipes.