View Single Post
      04-29-2019, 04:19 PM   #15
mnewnam
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '21 Mineral White X5MC

I really like it a lot. Most useful gestures to me and the 2 finger mute/unmute, volume gesture, and open fist/closed fist/open fist to navigate home. The point to answer a call or select something works well except if you go to scroll through a list with your finger it'll select the highlighted option before your finger gets to the screen. The dismissive hand gesture to decline a call works well too. I've been in the car with coworkers, other times with friends, and as we're talking a call comes in. A few times when I knew I needed to call the person back I swiped my hand to decline the call. It always amazes people. "Did you just wave your hand to the side and decline that call???" So, then I demo the rest of the gestures.

The two finger mute is great when pulling into a drive thru. As I pull up to the call box and put my window down, it's just second nature now to mute the radio with a gesture without even looking at anything.

I find the thumb right/left to move channels or tracks to be cumbersome. Scrolling is easier.
Appreciate 0